Because God has changed our lives, we are called to create positive change in Anacortes and beyond.
On the third Thursday of every month, we serve a free spaghetti dinner from 5pm-7pm to anyone who walks in the door. It's our way of being good neighbors. Come enjoy a meal with friends that you don't have to purchase, cook, or clean up after!
families in need
Our congregation is proud to provide regular financial, material, and volunteer support to both the Anacortes 100 Food Bank and the Anacortes Family Shelter. We also host a free preschool for low-income families in our education wing. We collect gifts for families in need every Christmas through our Giving Tree. And we reach out to local families with youth and family activities year-round.
We spend time with members of our community who are disabled, ill, or shut-in. We're there for people whether they need a trip to the grocery store, a ride to church, a visit, a handwritten note, a prayer... or even just some time with kiddos singing Christmas carols!
We're blessed by connections with many community organizations that share our space:
- Skagit Valley College Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program (ECEAP Preschool)
- Anacortes Kiwanis Sunrisers
- Philanthropic Educational Organization International (chapters "HO" and "W")
- Children's Hospital Guild (Dr. Samuel Brooks chapter)
- American Red Cross
- Boy Scouts of America (Troop 4081)
- Girl Scouts of America (Daisy Group)
- Pilgrim Congregational Church
- Anacortes Sister Cities Association
- Anacortes Lions Club (Easter Egg Hunt)
- Great Decisions discussion group
- Senior Activity Center
- Creekside Homeowners Association
- Community Action of Skagit County
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
- National Alliance on Mental Illness