Christian education is a lifelong journey. Doubts and tough questions are welcome here; we take them as a sign that our faith is alive.
- Community Bible Study with Pastor Drew from 11:30am to 12:30pm on Wednesdays in Fellowship Hall. Bring a sack lunch and a bible. (You can even bring your baby!) Together, we'll dig into the scriptures and examine the context in which they were written. Right now we're working through Genesis.
- Adult Bible Study at 10am on Sundays. Go a little deeper and discuss each week's lectionary texts that we hear during worship.
- Children's Sunday School at 9am on Sundays. Learn bible stories, do craft projects, and play games!
- Book and film discussion groups throughout the year allow us to discuss faith topics together.
- Wesleyan small groups called "class meetings" meet regularly both in the church and in members' homes.
- A new group called "hiking for the soul" meets once a month for a gentle hike, devotion, and prayer. Come find God in nature with us!
Children's Sunday School
Miss Andra, our head Sunday School teacher, enjoyed a long career as an elementary school teacher. "I want the kids to know that God loves them," she says. Miss Andra is always joined in the Sunday School classroom by a second adult as per our Safe Sanctuaries policy.